Oh my, how time flies. Matt and I hope that everyone is gearing up for a wonderful Christmas with your families and loved ones. I have many projects scheduled to share with you all and I am excited to get started working again around the house. The New Year promises a fresh beginning and also lots of changes around our home.
Just a list of things that I want to accomplish this year...
- Upgrade the master bath to match our master bedroom
- Switch the "sports room" and our guest room
- Updgrade the decor in the sports room
- Paint and decorate the guestroom
- Paint the laundry room
- Install new trim in laundry room (Marypoppins destroyed it as a puppy)
- Refinish the dresser in the guestroom
- Re-paint the coffee table
- Clean and stain the fence in the backyard
- Freshen up the paint on the outdoor trim
Looking around, this is all that I can think of right now! This is a list of the major things that we will be working on, but this does not include all the quick changes that might happen and the little changes in accessories that make our house, our home.
Thank you for reading!
Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a Happy New Year!
- Matt and Mary